At Cardiff and Vale University Health Board we received donations from generous businesses, organisations and members of the public to support our NHS staff, patients and volunteers affected by Covid-19.
If you would like to bid for this money, there are a number of ways you can apply:
- Bids up to £500 for fast track application form and guidance.
- Bids between £500 – £25,000 application form and guidance.
- Bids over £25,000 application form and guidance.
- Specific bids for UHW from the Bale Fund application form and guidance.
- We particularly welcome bids from the Third Sector, applications are open from 26th August – 11th September 2020, apply here.
Please click on the links above to apply. Please read the corresponding guidance and core and non-core expenditure guidance for charitable funds applications carefully before submitting a bid.
You will need to complete a short evaluation following the allocation of funds on how the bid has impacted or supported staff, patients or volunteers for us to use in future publicity.
**If demand is high, priority will be given to those bids most in need and those in underrepresented groups**